среда, 6 января 2021 г.

A Day In The Park

The following game is intended for mature audiences only (18+ or the legal age in your country, whichever is older).
Our protagonist. He's woken up in his apartment and feels like it might be a good day to try out his BoB - Boyfriends or Bros app. Maybe he'll get lucky?!
Bicycle courier Alan is one of our possible dates. Can you get him to put out?
Björn here loves the outdoors. You'd better be careful though!
Studious Max really needs to loosen up. Perhaps you can think of something that'll facilitate that...
Big buff Tyler is a happy guy who loves his community. Can you make him really happy?

Boring, sluggish and not interesting. 3 out of 10 points.

WARNING! There is SOUND in the game and GRAPHIC SEX. Definitely NSFW or really, in public. Make sure you mute the game before you encounter any moaning if you're in a place where you'd be embarrassed by sex noises, or just wear headphones :P
ALSO: ALAN's and BJORN's animations have been redone. All are fairly smooth now :)
Thanks to those supporting me on Patreon for my project Incubus Academy. I needed to work on something smaller for a bit so I could feel like I was actually accomplishing something and I feel like I have learned a lot. I'll go back to developing IA but it is a LONG project so it will be slow.
More information


Комментариев нет: